- Thunderstorms that crash so loudly they make me jump... even if I have my earphones in.
- Changing the hem on $0.80 pants from the thrift store and having cute office wear.
- A best friend who will sit and listen to me verbally process my relational experience without yawning once.
- Thumb-wrestling with an extremely intelligent man and considering it just as fun as deep conversation.
- The fragrance of clothes fresh from the clothesline.
- Anything that combines mushrooms, spinach and good cheese.
- Standing in front of A Sunday on La Grande Jatte by Georges Seurat with someone who has never seen it before.
- Living over a year without a car.
- Working with interesting people at a job that really only requires 35 hrs a week from me and still pays me a livable wage.