20 April 2010

Back on here again

I am back! :-) Tallgrass Prairie Studio is doing a Spring to Finish challenge to get UFOs (UnFinished Objects) out of the sewing room and into life. The challenge started yesterday and runs through May 31st. Since I have a long list of UFOs and a life that is in flux, this seemed like a good time to get things rolling. I've put my list in the sidebar and included the button to the challenge. You may notice that not all of them are sewing projects. That is in the spirit of inclusion and general "bringing orderliness to life."

If you are interested in bringing the same to your life, I encourage you to join the challenge. I will hopefully be posting pictures as projects get finished so you all can enjoy the thrill as well.

2 comments:

~the gambill gals~ said...

You go girl. That's quite a list you have to work through but what a reward when you are finished!

The Domestic Intellectual said...

Thanks for the encouragement! It is nice to be back on here again and this is a good way to keep me posting.