09 May 2007

A brief update

Just a brief note for all my "many" readers: Sara and I signed a lease on Monday on a smallish two-bedroom apartment in the South Loop area on Michigan Ave. We love the place, and it satisifies many of our desires for a place to live in the city. We are very convenient to public transportation and the space is what we wanted. Sara is overseeing the move of all our stuff in storage on Friday, and I will go up on Saturday and bring some of our things from Springfield. My job continues on for at least another 2 weeks, but if I can get a job in the city, I will head up there soon after that. Sara found a job that started this week and things roll on there way. More pictures and a longer update next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! cool! congrats on the new place! sounds like fun to be in the city. Good luck with the job search!

TulipGirl said...

Hooray! *grin*e

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We were so happy to have Sara stay here and housesit! What a lifesaver it was! Can't wait to visit you in the city! (see you in MO!) Love ya, Gen