03 May 2008

Brief update

Just wanted to let you know that I honed my resume, wrote a fabulous cover letter and applied for two more positions at DePaul. One is as an Administrative Assistant to the Multicultural Student Affairs office and the other is Program Assistant for the Study Abroad Program. Both would be an excellent fit for my skills and experienc AND it would enable me to go to my first program of choice: DePaul's Masters of Arts in Liberal Studies. I am hopeful and praying hard. I know that I have a strong chance if I can get an interview... Now we just have to wait and see.

Also, it looks like Sara and I are going to try and move the weekend of May 16-18. Our lease isn't up until the 31st and I will likely camp out at the apartment until the 30th so I don't have to commute from Lincoln Square, but we need to get everything moved before Memorial Day Weekend because we would like to use that time to go to Berea's graduation. So, if you are around and would like to help.... We feed well!

No comments: