03 November 2008

Poem-A-Day for November

Some of you may be aware that November is National Write a Novel in a Month month. I am not a novelist, at least not at present, so I appreciated it when Poetic Asides again issued a Poem-A-Day challenge. Some of you may remember my attempts to do 30 poems in April for national poetry month. I am again going to make my foray into poetry. I need the practice, and the goal of this challenge is a chapbook around a certain theme. I have been tossing around a few themes and some combination of these may finally come to fruition. Topics of choice: Just Life, Grace, Having Fun and Words. We'll see what comes of this:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just have to stop in and boast, you've given me to good an opportunity to pass it up:
I'm doing NaNoWriMo! Me and a bunch of my friends on Home School Blogger, are all doing it, so are Molly and Anna. Right now I have 12,030 words, which puts me two days ahead, and I love my story, once I got rid of my horrible main character it's picked up a lot! I would highly recommend NaNoWriMo to anyone!
~ Katie