10 March 2008

My little sis


Just got a package today from my little sis Em. She was my best friend when I still lived with my parents and we shared so many funny MO experiences, including rapidly driving down curvy country roads singing along to the Shrek soundtrack at the top of our lungs! Life with her is never just a stroll in the park! God has blessed me so much through her and I am so grateful that she took the time out of her day to send me a little reminder of her love. It is hard that she lives far away and we both are grown up and have busy lives. I love her bunches, though, and can't wait until I see her again!

BTW, Mad Madam Mem, I am wearing that sweater today:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that she is a dear! Love the pic--when did you guys get it done? Gen

The Domestic Intellectual said...

I think it was the thanksgiving before Em got married... or maybe the one right after?

Anonymous said...

I think it was right after...cause you got that sweater for your birthday that year. If my memory serves...

TulipGirl said...

Love the pic of the sisters. . . *grin* Captures y'all well.